Unlocking the Power of Asparagus: ETAS
The Revolutionary Supplement for Stress Relief, Cognitive Boost, and more…
Quality of Life is one of the leading supplement companies in Japan. They extensively research locally growing plants for extracts to improve our well-being. Some of their better-known products are AHCC from shiitake mushrooms, Oligonol from lychees, and Chitosan from shellfish. Recently, their attention has turned to extracts found in the humble, drought-hardy asparagus. Oddly enough, we find a solution to stress and fatigue in this unique vegetable.
Asparagus root extract is the source of ETAS, the world’s first dietary supplement that induces heat shock protein in the body. Heat shock protein is responsible for the feeling of relaxation after a heavy workout, or enjoying a hot bath. Heat shock protein is both anti-aging and anti-stress. ETAS can also increase cognitive function by increasing the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). BDNF is a protein that helps to protect and grow brain cells.
ETAS has been shown to be effective in:
- Reducing feelings of stress and anxiety
- Improving sleep quality
- Increasing cognitive function
- Reducing fatigue
- Enhancing exercise performance
Here are some of the potential benefits of ETAS:
- Reduces stress and anxiety. ETAS can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety by increasing the production of HSP. HSP is a protein that helps to protect cells from damage caused by stress.
- Improves sleep quality. ETAS can help to improve sleep quality by increasing the production of melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps to regulate sleep.
- Increases cognitive function. ETAS can help to increase cognitive function by increasing the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). BDNF is a protein that helps to protect and grow brain cells.
- Reduces fatigue. ETAS can help to reduce fatigue by increasing the production of ATP. ATP is a molecule that provides energy for cells.
- Enhances exercise performance. ETAS can help to enhance exercise performance by increasing the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a molecule that helps to improve blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles.
ETAS is well-tolerated and generally regarded as safe, but remember to check with your doctor if you have specific concerns.
“This article is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. The information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”